Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Support Jersey NO.3 forever

I began to remember No.3 jersey from 12 years ago,the day  Allen - Allen Iverson joined the NBA league
Wear the 3rd jersey, Allen Iverson got the better of Michael  Jordan in his rookie season . Wearing the 3rd jersey, Allen Iverson became the best rookie in his rookie season . He is the score leader and  steals leader several times in the 12 years; Wearing the 3rd jersey, Allen Iverson became a regular season MVP in 2001, leding the Eastern All-Star in Washington make a distal reversed, becaming the All-Star Game MVP.In the same year ,he led the 76ers reache the NBA Finals, and won the game with 48 points when the Laker have  the home court adbantage, shattering the Laker's dream of winning 15 straight victory ;Also wearing the 3rd jersey in 2005, Iverson's game against Orlando, scored 60 points in one fell swoop. Even two years ago, Iverson was traded to the 76ers in the Colorado Plateau, Iverson was still wearing his No. 3 jersey, never change.

If we refer to No. 23 jersey, you will think of Michael Jordan, we think of Allen Iverson if we refer to No.3 jersey as well. Allen Iverson is always the master or jersey No. 3 , this is my memory on the NBA in  12 years,and there are countless escaped lessons, 11 pairs of Ai Macpherson's shoes in my memory. I do not know I have  how many pieces of Allen Iverson jersey.

I was sad when I got the news that Iverson has lost his No.3 jersey, which had accompany with him for 12 years. After all, I can't deside many things. What I can do is bless for Allen, whether Detroit is your home at last,you should do your best ,there are still lots of fans in favor of you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment